Analysis is performed by Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC) peak separation followed by ultraviolet (UV) peak detection and spectral wavelength confirmation against an in-house cannabinoid reference library. Chromatographic data are processed by quantitatively comparing peak areas against calibration curves prepared from certified reference standards.
- Standard cannabinoid panel includes:
Δ9-THC, THCA, THCV, CBD, CBDA, CBDV, CBDVA, CBG, CBGA, CBC, CBN, Δ8-THC, exo-THC
- Compliance testing.
– Total THC < 0.3% (based on dry weight)
- Extended panels
– CBT, CBL, CBE
– THC isomers Δ8-THC, Δ9-THC, Δ10-THC, Δ11-THC, Δ6a 10a-THC
– High sensitivity by LCMS – Limit of detection to ~ 1 ppm
– Identification of synthetic cannabinoids
– THCO (Δ8 and Δ9), HHC, THCB, THCP
- Chiral chromatography (SFC)
– Stereoisomers and enantiomers
- Orthogonal evaluations
– GCFID, GCMS, SFC